Statement of Purpose
Queenborough Dental Clinic, is a private dental practice, providing professional, high quality, affordable dental care in a relaxed, caring and modern environment. Our surgery is on street level allowing easy access for disabled, wheelchair and elderly patients.
- To provide a professional, friendly dental services in a welcoming atmosphere.
- Carry out a range of dental services, including routine restorative work, endodontic and prosthetic work as well as cosmetic dentistry.
- To give an individual tailored treatment plan.
- Refer patient to our dental hygienist, where required to help promote good oral hygiene.
- To make visits a relaxed and stress-free experience.
- To be reassuring to nervous and anxious patients.
- To explain to our patients the diagnosis of treatment needed, letting them know all options available, including risk associated, costs and advice.
- Offer emergency dental appointment where possible.
- To offer an easily accessible ground floor site with full disabled access.
- Referral of patients, to specialist providers, where this is in the patients interest, for example when they require specialist care and advice.
- We operate a preventive service by sending out recalls to our patients as well as offering an extended late night clinic, to suit the busy lives of our patients.
Duty of Candour and Compaints handling policies
Please follow these links to see the policies: